My patamon egg got busted... >>>>=(

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Masters Online
  3. My patamon egg got busted... >>>>=(

User Info: Speeddemon35

Speeddemon35
5 years ago#1
I spent the whole day getting data, blowing my money on buying it, beating up and right when I had enough to do the third insert, the game decided to say, "Screw you, I'm blowing all you effort out the window" and blew up my egg. I was really looking forward to getting a patamon and because of the stupid rules about hatching the digimon the creators thought up, it's gone and I have to start over. I'm quitting for today, but if anyone has advice, please tell me how to waste less time and hopefully get a better chance at doing this.
I'll show you what true speed really is!

User Info: KingRohitVerma

KingRohitVerma
5 years ago#2
Blew a Gabumon egg today. Holy s*** the rage that ensued.

The only way to guarantee an egg hatching is buying a reinforced one. These are unfortunately expensive and hard to get, but sometimes easier to get through events.
http://i.imgur.com/zkvIR.gif

User Info: Trikor

Trikor
5 years ago#3
feel your pain mate, Gabumon egg betamon egg and a fanbeemon lvl4 champ egg. All busted in the last to days,

So much farming, all for nothing. Was looking forward to having a seadramon (my fav digi) but no the game has to **** me
Im betta than any competitor ready to sever the head of a meddler deadlier than ever this **** is inevitable

User Info: lucida

lucida
5 years ago#4
I blew up over 100 Tentomon eggs. used over 1000 data chips.
Fustrating. :(
W a y f i n d e R
  1. Boards
  2. Digimon Masters Online
  3. My patamon egg got busted... >>>>=(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived