Golden hind. (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Flug_zug

Flug_zug
6 years ago#1
Why was the masthead underground in Marlowe's hq?
Not changing this signature until the Washington Nationals win the World Series.
Started 7/31/10

User Info: LordOfIce

LordOfIce
6 years ago#2
Shenanigans!

User Info: FoxxyGolem

FoxxyGolem
6 years ago#3
Is that marlowes HQ? I thought it was like remnants of an older version of London cities and stuff.
Dual E9800 Quad Core :: PCI GTX 285 @8.00Ghz..... O w8 nobody cares about your 1337 PC specs.
(message deleted)

Flug_zug
6 years ago#5
Well whatever it was, I don't quite understand how drake was so sure the clue was in that room...
Not changing this signature until the Washington Nationals win the World Series.
Started 7/31/10

Flug_zug
6 years ago#6
Bump. Anyone know why it was there?
Started 7/31/10

User Info: Kendei_Bunsetsu

Kendei_Bunsetsu
6 years ago#7
Well, I don't think Drake really made sure it was there. For example, in the museum while Drake is a kid, the Hind is there. She probably moved it for safe keeping and it just "happened" to be there.
XBL GT: Kendei
PSN: Kendei

Flug_zug
6 years ago#8
Ok that makes sense. But he said "it has to be here!"
Started 7/31/10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived