"you were removed from the game"... WTF!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  3. "you were removed from the game"... WTF!!!!

User Info: THEMARKOFCAIN

THEMARKOFCAIN
5 years ago#1
I was playing TDM, had the highest score on the team, shot someone and was removed from the game. what's that all about?
PSN: memory_is_misery

User Info: scm60

scm60
5 years ago#2
Happened to me yesterday playing coop arena. Had a graphic glitch which resolved but 15 seconds later I get the "kicked from the game" message. It was in round 8 and I was doing really well. Arrgghh.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
5 years ago#3
If you accidentally kill your team mate you get insta-booted from the game. Very annoying.

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
5 years ago#4
PrinceOfHot posted...
If you accidentally kill your team mate you get insta-booted from the game. Very annoying.

That's not true at all. I killed a teammate and wasn't kicked. I think these are just glitches you experienced.
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

User Info: scm60

scm60
5 years ago#5
I joined a game in progress on Easy, so it was impossible to kill a teammate. Just a glitch, I assume.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

User Info: mindandsoul

mindandsoul
5 years ago#6
It's a connection issue sometimes

User Info: fading_starr

fading_starr
5 years ago#7
if you kill a teammate twice, he gets an option to boot you.

happened to me once, where some guy purposely killed me twice (or maybe he was just so daft that he thought i was an enemy)

so I got a message saying if I wanted to kick him, and I did.
PSN: Eevil-Psycho [WTF]
Winners Think Funny clan
  1. Boards
  2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  3. "you were removed from the game"... WTF!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived