anyone else experiencing mic problems?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  3. anyone else experiencing mic problems?

User Info: judefakoyen10

judefakoyen10
3 years ago#1
when i play with my two friends in u3, one of my friends can hear me just fine and we can talk, but the other can't hear me and i can't hear them. does this happen to anyone else? how do you suggest i fix this?

by the way, on other games we hear each other just fine, it's just u3 which does this to us.
yagura and mei - master race!
psn: judefakoyen10

User Info: PistolPete777

PistolPete777
3 years ago#2
No.

I hate to say it, but the easiest solution is to make sure that nobody has anybody on mute. That is exactly how the mute function works in this game.

User Info: judefakoyen10

judefakoyen10
3 years ago#3
PistolPete777 posted...
No.

I hate to say it, but the easiest solution is to make sure that nobody has anybody on mute. That is exactly how the mute function works in this game.

i mean how would that work? we start up the game and join each other as soon as we get online, why would we already be muted?
yagura and mei - master race!
psn: judefakoyen10

User Info: Bankhead302

Bankhead302
3 years ago#4
Yes I know exactly what you're talking about. Unfortunately idk how to fix the problem, some days I can hear someone just fine and the next I can't hear them at all.
Waiting for GTA V & TLoU
  1. Boards
  2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
  3. anyone else experiencing mic problems?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived