Does Lara get a better bow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Does Lara get a better bow?

User Info: johnnycigar

johnnycigar
4 years ago#1
Sorry for the multiple posts but I was wondering whether or not to spend salvage on the current bow. Is the upgrade lost if she gets a better bow?

No plot spoilers please.

User Info: unclekoolaid73

unclekoolaid73
4 years ago#2
She ges a better bow but the upgrades are not lost.

User Info: THEDONUT2004

THEDONUT2004
4 years ago#3
IIRC she gets 2 new bows throughout the game. One from weapon pieces you find and one from the guy I was waiting to offer me some ron ron juice sometime in the game.
I made a new word, "foxephant." It's for those people who are crazy, but they never forget.- Me
XBL GT: LAG Donut Jenny

User Info: gadragod

gadragod
4 years ago#4
*Slight equipment spoilers.

You start out with the makeshift longbow, you then get the recurve, then the compound, and you get the "competition" compound bow last.

User Info: squidney2k1

squidney2k1
4 years ago#5
I believe 1 bow upgrade is automatically given at a story moments, and the other 2 are found/acquired.
\m/ (O_o) \m/ Alan Wake deserves a full sequel. Xenosaga Deserves a full sequel. Dark Cloud deserves a full sequel.

User Info: spamhair

spamhair
4 years ago#6
You never ever lose your upgrades.
Pokemon FC: 3868 8208 8489

User Info: BloodxAlchemy

BloodxAlchemy
4 years ago#7
I believe the bow itself upgrades three times. As in, it changes appearance and "name" three distinct times after the first.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Does Lara get a better bow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived