would i like this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. would i like this game?

User Info: 365metal

365metal
4 years ago#1
i like games like assassins creed and i somewhat liked far cry 3, and i noticed that it is somewhat similar to far cry 3? do u think i would like this game?
NY Giants NY Yankees NY Islanders Brooklyn Nets
"Save Ferris"

User Info: Cid_Lexington

Cid_Lexington
4 years ago#2
Yes its a straight up mix of those two games. If you like the story of lost and those kind of game play you would dig this.
XBL GT: Jediknighthill. Currently playing: Injustice/RE Rev/X-Com/BF3/RE6/BL2/Bop2/The Amazing Spiderman

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#3
Anyone that doesn't thouroughly enjoy this game obviously doesn't like a good adventure with excellent graphics, it's well worth the play!
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: tragik00

tragik00
4 years ago#4
bought this game yesterday and im already addicted. i havent encountered any glitches yet and the scenery is amazing. lara is evolving and i really hope they make an even better sequel.
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. would i like this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived