Beat the game with 66% complete

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Beat the game with 66% complete

User Info: Mikey93

Mikey93
3 years ago#1
What percentage did you have upon completion of your first run?
Xbox 360 game tag name: Schwartzy 41

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
3 years ago#2
100%.....when I reached the Point of No Return I went back and searched for everything, game was a loaner so I had to on first and only run.
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#3
78% on my very first run... felt so proud of it.
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
3 years ago#4
Damn dont remember exactly but it was more than 85% and less than 98%
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 2, Dirt 2, Rage, Singularity, Darksiders 2, El Shaddai, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider

User Info: BarlowGirl_Fan

BarlowGirl_Fan
3 years ago#5
I think I had 96% maybe 97%? I was so close....no clue why I didn't just go and finish up; the exploring was great fun so it would have been well worth it to see that sweet 100% the first time around.
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
3 years ago#6
100%. I enjoyed this game so much that not getting 100% on my first run would be horrible. So I made sure I got everything in one area before moving on.
Pokemon White 2 FC:4685-8577-8710

User Info: TitanicHornet

TitanicHornet
3 years ago#7
100% This game doesn't have much replayability so I made sure to get everything in my first and am sure, only play through. Great game though, thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Lara is an ATH-LETE!
You dont win silver, you lose gold!

User Info: foodeater4

foodeater4
3 years ago#8
I had like 99% the first time cause of that bunker area I forgot about. Beat it a second time 100% too.
  1. Boards
  2. Tomb Raider
  3. Beat the game with 66% complete

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived