Dating Liara and Miranda at the same time, will they ever find out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Dating Liara and Miranda at the same time, will they ever find out?

User Info: finaljomy96

finaljomy96
5 years ago#1
^Topic

User Info: Szymaa

Szymaa
5 years ago#2
I'm also curious about this.

Though I prefer Liara's larger..............monitors.
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves

User Info: final_chance

final_chance
5 years ago#3
Liara should have confronted you after your first stop at the Citadel and made you choose between the two of them.
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee

finaljomy96
5 years ago#4
final_chance posted...
Liara should have confronted you after your first stop at the Citadel and made you choose between the two of them.

Oh but I just started dating her, I'm a few hours after the Citadel getting ready for the Quarian mission.

User Info: final_chance

final_chance
5 years ago#5
You told Liara on the Citadel that you wanted to be with her? If so, this has locked you into a romance with her and ended things with Miranda.
~El Psy Congroo~
PSN ID: FatBeezzee

finaljomy96
5 years ago#6
final_chance posted...
You told Liara on the Citadel that you wanted to be with her? If so, this has locked you into a romance with her and ended things with Miranda.

That's impossible o.O I talked to Miranda inside the Spectre office 5 minutes ago and everything was fine...

User Info: Slade2star

Slade2star
5 years ago#7
I am having an odd problem with this too. I carried over an ME1 relationship with Liara and a ME2 relationship with Miranda. Near the beginning of the game Liara asked me to choose so I chose her. But when I first met Miranda she asked we whether we were still together. I saved the game here. If I say yes to Miranda does that end my Liara relationship? I know that I will need to choose ultimately, but I want the benefits of the Miranda relationship because apparently (very mild spoiler) having a relationship with her changes the end of a certain mission (not the last mission). So is it possible to juggle the two relationships for a time before an ultimate choice at the end? Sort of like ME2.

User Info: TheOneYouMissed

TheOneYouMissed
5 years ago#8
I'd like to know this too cause I told liara that miranda was the past, but then told miranda that I didn't forget about "us". I did that cause I wasn't 100% sure who I wanted to date.
PSN: TheOneYouMissed
Playing: Xenosaga Ep. 1 (PS2) Next Up: Mass Effect 3 (PS3)

User Info: plasticman13

plasticman13
5 years ago#9
bump
To the trolls in this topic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FBAD_SuIUk

User Info: PorkHash

PorkHash
5 years ago#10
SPOILERS BELOW ...........

Once you have _ _ _ with Miranda, it will close the option with Liara.
Xbox360 GT- p0rk hash(I has MIC)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Dating Liara and Miranda at the same time, will they ever find out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived