Can you become a Jarl ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you become a Jarl ?

User Info: ZanarkandZ

ZanarkandZ
5 years ago#1

So I read somwhere that since the High King of Skyrim is dead, the leadership of Skyrim is divided by the 5 Jarls, and two of them are competing with each other to become the next king (One supported by the Stormcloaks and the other by the Battle-Born)

I also remember reading somewhere that you could be a Jarl, is this true or just speculation ?

User Info: TexasRoper

TexasRoper
5 years ago#2
Some one posted a few days ago about possibly becoming a thane according to the cover of one of the game guides but i dont think anyone really knows yet. I really really hope so though.

User Info: ZanarkandZ

ZanarkandZ
5 years ago#3
I found the description in the wiki http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Books:The_Elder_Scrolls_V:_Skyrim:_Prima_Official_Game_Guide

Becoming a thane is good too, I was having a hard time believing you could become one of the top 5 most important people in Skyrim

User Info: Xalta

Xalta
5 years ago#4
I don't know if you can become a Jarl, but it's been confirmed that you can become a Thane.

TexasRoper
5 years ago#5
Well being a dragonborn already makes you one of the top people in the world. If i am not mistaken, all the the kings up untill oblivion were dragon born or dragon born decendents, and now you are the last one.

User Info: itwasthesmurf

itwasthesmurf
5 years ago#6
!SPOILERS!

I don't know

User Info: newNAPOLEAN

newNAPOLEAN
5 years ago#7

what is a Tharne?

User Info: deadpool223

deadpool223
5 years ago#8
thane
and leader of a house
king slappy of elswyer. (V)0-0(V)

TexasRoper
5 years ago#9
It is like a duke or a count.

User Info: Whorde

Whorde
5 years ago#10
I don't know about becoming a Jarl but I plan to be like Jarl, from the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks. I mean that in the empowering and clandestine leader of the underworld aspect, not the rentboy part
Know thy Enemy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_%28attorney%29
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you become a Jarl ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived