Drelas' Cottage? *anyone know anything?* ((possible spoilers))

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Drelas' Cottage? *anyone know anything?* ((possible spoilers))

User Info: RobRoy316

RobRoy316
5 years ago#1
Does anyone know who this drelas is?? I walk into his cottage and he gets all hostile. I've killed him once and he didn't have anything really worth taking so I reloaded just in case I wasn't supposed to kill him. Anyone know what his deal is??
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag

RobRoy316
5 years ago#2
Bump
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag

RobRoy316
5 years ago#3
Bump man this board is going fast

RobRoy316
5 years ago#4
And another...¦^\

User Info: CURBSTOMPP

CURBSTOMPP
5 years ago#5
If you get your speech to 100 you can talk to him and if you choose the right options he'll give you a rune two-hand sword. I've heard there's a glitch where you can dual wield rune two-hand swords if you've got level 100 in two handed combat.
http://www.last.fm/user/Chrollo_Lucifer

User Info: Tapar111

Tapar111
5 years ago#6
RobRoy316 posted...
Does anyone know who this drelas is?? I walk into his cottage and he gets all hostile. I've killed him once and he didn't have anything really worth taking so I reloaded just in case I wasn't supposed to kill him. Anyone know what his deal is??

I don't know much about him but I did have a really cool experience with him. I tried to kill him but was too weak at the time. I eventually gave up and stealth'ed through stealing all the alchemy components in the room. I didn't give it much thought beyond that as I didn't get caught and attacked. Many hours of playing later I was all the way over in ivarstead and I got jumped by 3 powerful "hired thugs". I eventually killed them and looted their "contract" from their bodies. It was from Drelas looking to pay back "That thief (charactername)". Very cool and unexpected, though I had thought I made a clean getaway. :)

User Info: bd0g5

bd0g5
5 years ago#7
I went to this guy's house and he kept killing me. There were also 2 sabretooth cats, and a dragon. I killed the dragon and got killed right after by all 3 of them
bd0g5 | The Officail 500+ Team | Beyond the limit
Record number of posts in a topic | boards/918748-pirate-cove/52069490
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Drelas' Cottage? *anyone know anything?* ((possible spoilers))

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived