Missing artifact for Mzinchaleft depths?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Missing artifact for Mzinchaleft depths?

User Info: ffxfanforever

ffxfanforever
5 years ago#1

At the end of the dungeon there is a gate that opens on your left side (if you remember) and it states that I am missing the piece needed for the machine. I searched the dungeon over and over for hours to find with no luck. Has anyone figured out if this is for a quest?

User Info: DISTURBED876

DISTURBED876
5 years ago#2
ffxfanforever posted...
At the end of the dungeon there is a gate that opens on your left side (if you remember) and it states that I am missing the piece needed for the machine. I searched the dungeon over and over for hours to find with no luck. Has anyone figured out if this is for a quest?

Bump cause im here too.
GT: rusty pass

User Info: Moosed31

Moosed31
5 years ago#3
yes, the artifact u need to run the machine is part of a quest, i too went through this building, fought the centurion, and found out i needed the artifact to turn the machine on... i was like "oh damn!" lol.

but on the other hand, you\ll be able to get to the machine very quickly now, now that u got the backdoor open, hopefully nothing respawns
GT: xMoose420
Now Playing: CoD: Black Ops, ACB

User Info: DISTURBED876

DISTURBED876
5 years ago#4
Moosed31 posted...
yes, the artifact u need to run the machine is part of a quest, i too went through this building, fought the centurion, and found out i needed the artifact to turn the machine on... i was like "oh damn!" lol.

but on the other hand, you\ll be able to get to the machine very quickly now, now that u got the backdoor open, hopefully nothing respawns

Do you remember where the quest is by any chance?
GT: rusty pass

ffxfanforever
5 years ago#5

bumping for quest location!

ffxfanforever
5 years ago#6

FOUND IT! In the least likey source too

here everyone :)

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111111131645AAGLrsv

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Missing artifact for Mzinchaleft depths?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived