Arch-Mage's Hood?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
6 years ago#1
My guidebook says that I should get Arch-Mage's Hood after the whole College of Winterhold questline, thing is I only get Robes & a Key. Is this a bug or is there somewhere else I'm supposed to get the hood from or does it not exist?
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin

User Info: JJ180

JJ180
6 years ago#2
AFAIK there is no hood. The Arch-Mage's Robe is hooded, meaning you cannot wear a helmet or hood at the same time. After much experimentation I figured out you can wear a mask or a circlet with the robe though.

I don't think the hood exists.

I could be wrong though.
Blank

User Info: pttp_co_nr

pttp_co_nr
6 years ago#3
JJ 180 posted...
AFAIK there is no hood. The Arch-Mage's Robe is hooded, meaning you cannot wear a helmet or hood at the same time. After much experimentation I figured out you can wear a mask or a circlet with the robe though.

I don't think the hood exists.

I could be wrong though.

Ya probably just a misprint with the guide. Thanks :)
PKMN White FC: 1850 0959 2499 - Name: Kevin
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4639 8975 1450 - Name: Kevin

User Info: ChickenChaser

ChickenChaser
6 years ago#4
Maybe use the key to open a chest in his quarters or something? Not sure haven't finished that questline yet.
---

User Info: BMAN270

BMAN270
6 years ago#5
There are some special boots you can find on a shelf in the Arch-Mages quarters that give you +40% lightning resistance, however I don't believe there is an actual arch-mage hood. UNLESS one becomes available in shops like they have novice, apprentice, adept, expert and master mage gear... I haven't gotten to a high enough level to know for sure, but MAYBE you can get Arch-Mage gear then... Doubt that though...
Cigarettes are a lot like hamsters... Completely harmless until you put one in your mouth and set it on fire.
GT:BMAN270

User Info: zer0din

zer0din
6 years ago#6
There are many different robe sets in this game that are pre-hooded, and I believe these are one of them.
My channel. Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/zer0din

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived