I can't drop the ruby and sapphire dragon claw..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I can't drop the ruby and sapphire dragon claw..

User Info: vice_dragon

vice_dragon
6 years ago#1
Cleared both the barrows and completed the side missions for them. My other 3 claws, gold, ivory, and emerald drop just fine. Is there a bit more i have to do with them or am i glitched?
Tucker-"get that sarge guy have him make me a new body"
Donut-"we can't, we ran out of parts because we over used that joke"

User Info: Pyrogoat

Pyrogoat
6 years ago#2
I can't drop them either...wouldn't mind knowing if there's more to do with them later.

User Info: SILKA

SILKA
6 years ago#3
Easy for some reason the game still flags them as quest items.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

User Info: DanDaMan558

DanDaMan558
6 years ago#4
cant drop those and cant drop these stupid instruments i found and handed in for the "mini quests"

so i have about 15 weight in my bag of useless crap that are "quest items" lol

User Info: SkytheWiz1

SkytheWiz1
6 years ago#5
I -believe- that there's a dungeon that requires all of them to get all the way through.

I couldn't name it, though, and I'm currently in class. But I don't think this one's a glitch.
GameFAQs - Where people insult you and seem to think it counts as a valid counterargument.

User Info: Shellman704

Shellman704
6 years ago#6
^ even the Gold one that gets left in that shop in Whiterun?
XBLGT = ShellmanQCM
--- Playing = The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dead Island & NCAA Football 2012 --- Wanting = Saints Row: The Third & Battlefield 3 ---

User Info: SkytheWiz1

SkytheWiz1
6 years ago#7
I'd assume not.

All I know is that I entered a dungeon at one point (it's got a small, dirt walkway with a dead body at the top next to a door with a place to put a claw). Below, there's water (empty except for a chest). There are no claws in there, however.

Again - it's just speculation on my part. I may be completely wrong.
GameFAQs - Where people insult you and seem to think it counts as a valid counterargument.

User Info: Atreyis

Atreyis
6 years ago#8
I hope there isn't a dungeon that requires all of them. I sold the ebony claw rigt after the dungeon I used it in cause I was stupid and needed gold. Ugh!
GT: AtreyisX

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
6 years ago#9
There is a dungeon that requires multiple claws. You cannot get rid of those claws before you do that dungeon.
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!

User Info: BackingMyCrack

BackingMyCrack
6 years ago#10
I think it's for the quest where you have to restore Gauldurs amulet. It's a side quest so it really has nothing to do with the plot.
http://i.imgur.com/1yJSb.gif
http://i.imgur.com/kLJNR.gif
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I can't drop the ruby and sapphire dragon claw..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived