Which of the houses have mannequins?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Which of the houses have mannequins?

User Info: SaintValiance

SaintValiance
5 years ago#1
Other than Riften. I can't buy that one yet. Hopefully Morthal's house has mannequins? I've only got the cash for one house & want it to be one with mannequins, so anyone who can tell me it would be really appreciated.
"This topic is full of space-racism from the future." - DarkJaydragon

User Info: Crowley155

Crowley155
5 years ago#2
SaintValiance posted...
Other than Riften. I can't buy that one yet. Hopefully Morthal's house has mannequins? I've only got the cash for one house & want it to be one with mannequins, so anyone who can tell me it would be really appreciated.

I know the 25k one in Solitude has 2.

SaintValiance
5 years ago#3
^That one's a bit steep...

User Info: Crowley155

Crowley155
5 years ago#4
SaintValiance posted...
^That one's a bit steep...

I can't remember if the one in Whiterun has one but it's only a 5k house. You might save before buying that one & check it out.

User Info: 5squad

5squad
5 years ago#5
Houses are free if you do it right.... You just have to have enough cash to start the conversation!

Confirmed Solitude has 2...

User Info: d_rug

d_rug
5 years ago#6
*Confirmed* The Whiterun house has no mannequins but you can get it for free using the method in the cheats section.

Can anyone confirm any other houses that have mannequins?

User Info: apple_fridders

apple_fridders
5 years ago#7
Markarth house has one, dagger weapon case, and quite a few weapon racks. Talk to the Jarl to do a couple of quests and he'll sell you one for 8k, the upgrades probably totaling around 7k.
Using a monitor is a crutch in WoW. I just listen to my speakers and react accordingly. ~ Vordrax

SaintValiance
5 years ago#8
Yeah, I got the Markath one & ****ing love it. I love the city just because I find the Dwemer tech so damn fascinating & the house is frickin awesome. Not small enough to be considered a shack yet not too big so that getting to where I want is a multi-floor ordeal. And the decoration is amazing. Awesome house for just under 13k.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Which of the houses have mannequins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived