Fus feim yol ( spoilers )

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fus feim yol ( spoilers )

User Info: Uncleseb

Uncleseb
6 years ago#1
What one should I learn from the grey beards leader an what they do?

And what do you people kit Lydia out in? Should you make her join the blades I did?

User Info: thehikikomori

thehikikomori
6 years ago#2
Can't answer the first question since I haven't met the Greybeards yet.
As to the second, I gave her a set of Orcish armor since thats the highest armor I can currently craft.

User Info: MyExtraAccount

MyExtraAccount
6 years ago#3
The first one isn't permanent. You meditate on words which can just give some effects, they can be changed back at any time.
:/

User Info: Seantkd92

Seantkd92
6 years ago#4
Fus decreases how much you are staggered and increases how much the enemy is staggered by 25%. Yol increases fire damage by a certain percent, 20 or something. Not sure what Feim does because it didn't give me an active effect when I chose it for some reason. Anyway, you can see what they do in your active effects and switch them out whenever you want.
GT: ElCer0
(message deleted)

User Info: Uncleseb

Uncleseb
6 years ago#6
Ok chose feim gives me 10% critical with dragons

User Info: Zhumos

Zhumos
6 years ago#7
The 10% more with dragons comes from talking to esbern and getting the blessing off him, you should notice it only lasts for 5 days. The dragon also said it means fade which has nothing to do with dragons lol. I am also unsure as to what it does, i thought it might have something to do with the shout that makes you ethereal but there is no active effect that appears for it

User Info: DrakoVongola1

DrakoVongola1
6 years ago#8
That actually has an effect?

I'll be switching to Yol now, I used Feim thinking it was a free Word of Power for Become Ethereal.
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
11/11/11: The day everyone lost their social lives

User Info: dyingspartan

dyingspartan
6 years ago#9
this is goin off memory but fus gave like 25% chance to stagger and 25% reduced stagger for the player while yol increased fire dmg done by the fire breath shout by 25% while feim did 10% crit to dragons and they u can change them whenever you want
white FC: 3868-7575-1646
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fus feim yol ( spoilers )

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived