Did anyone lose Lydia while doing Diplomatic Immunity?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Did anyone lose Lydia while doing Diplomatic Immunity?

User Info: dreamofthefaith

dreamofthefaith
5 years ago#1
As soon as I put on the party clothes/shoes and enter the carriage to get me to Thalmor Embassy, she was gone. But I expected kinda expected that and thought as soon as I complete this quest she would come back, but she didn't. Did anyone else have this issue and resolved it?

User Info: EyeSeeNo1

EyeSeeNo1
5 years ago#2
I lost her as soon as I completed a certain Companion's Quest and thought she was gone for good.

As soon as I bought the house in Whiterun around level 20 or so she came back and now lives there, she also still had all the items I gave her.
http://i54.tinypic.com/o50pr9.gif

User Info: PurlinnWarclub

PurlinnWarclub
5 years ago#3
She will either be in your home or at Dragons Reach in Whiterun.

User Info: mofo5

mofo5
5 years ago#4
Its just been revoked.

User Info: dreamofthefaith

dreamofthefaith
5 years ago#5
She's not in my home in Whiterun also not to be fond in DragonSearch. Oh well, will be using Cicero as my new follower.

User Info: ArkanaX

ArkanaX
5 years ago#6
When I went through the embassy Lydia was kicking ass at the front gate when I was going through the back courtyard, and when I got to the end of the dungeon she was just there waiting.
"I may or may not be indecisive i just can't decide." RSJGamerPro
GT: DestroyedArkana
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Did anyone lose Lydia while doing Diplomatic Immunity?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived