The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Geirmunds Hall glitch...?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Geirmunds Hall glitch...?

User Info: Dr_Snood

Dr_Snood
5 years ago#1

So way early in the game (before I was going to go up the 7000 steps) I discovered Geirmunds hall and beat it. Now I took the forbidden legends quest and realized that I had to go back to the same area I have already been in. However, it turns out that the quest is now dead for me because I had already killed the boss earlier in the game and the quest marker is simply pointing into the water meaning that I can't get the amulet.

Seriously, it kind of annoys me that I got punished for doing a dungeon early. Anything I can do?

User Info: Dr_Snood

Dr_Snood
5 years ago#2

Yeah, I found that a few more people have had this issue too.

Word of Caution!!!! Do NOT do Geirmunds Hall early. Wait until you get the quest: Forbidden Legends!

I am kind of mad.. because that was a good amulet too. Any other ones as good as that one?

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
5 years ago#3
Dr_Snood posted...
Yeah, I found that a few more people have had this issue too.Word of Caution!!!! Do NOT do Geirmunds Hall early. Wait until you get the quest: Forbidden Legends!I am kind of mad.. because that was a good amulet too. Any other ones as good as that one?

Indeed, I most usually leaving the maze area alone till I get quest that required them. If I completed them all and the maze still not clear, then I am safe to go clean it up.
Yes, despite his grammar I can tell he's quite intelligent. He's also always willing to help others who play this game. I too appreciate that. ~Golden_Key33
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Geirmunds Hall glitch...?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived