F you whoever killed Belethor.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. F you whoever killed Belethor.

User Info: MikeHawkfOu

MikeHawkfOu
5 years ago#1
I've been asking questions here about why Belethor would suddenly stop opening his shop in my game. So I decided to check the catacombs and found out that he was indeed DEAD/KILLED. But how?! He always stays in his shop and never goes out to get eaten by a dragon or anything. Seriously, if anyone know some possible reasons why Belethor is dead, tell me. I will hunt the killer down. **** you whoever killed Belethor. I'm coming for you.

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
5 years ago#2
I did. I hate him.
"Do come baaaaaaaaaaack"
"If I had a sister, I'd sell her tooooooooooo"
"I'd sell my own dad for prooooofiiiiiiit"
What an ass.
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: syndrohm

syndrohm
5 years ago#3
I thought I was the only one!! I came back to town and found a crowd of people around his body in a few yards from his shop. Who the hell killed him!?

User Info: Phantasmplus

Phantasmplus
5 years ago#4
Someone probably got sick of him and performed the Black Sacrament. Can't say I blame them.
http://twilight.ponychan.net/chan/pony/src/131868651011.png
But I am weak and helpless!

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
5 years ago#5
People can get murdered. Usually someone else will eventually take over the shop, too. At least that's what Pete Hines said was supposed to happen with their new-fangled Radiant-Whatever system.
Space Pope of GFAQs. All hail his celestial eminence!

MikeHawkfOu
5 years ago#6
This is serious crime! Belethor in several peoples games are being assassinated. We must find out why before every Belethor dies in everyones game. What I know so far is he died during my quests from Dark Brotherhood.. Im trying to find out everyone I had to assassinate from the quests to see if by any chance Belethor may have been my target. I doubt it though. But i will find his killer and avenge him.

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
5 years ago#7
I had him die too in my game, his shop was just locked one day and never re-opened...

Can't say I miss the guy, but not having a general store in Whiterun sucks.
My Sig
Stop reading it

User Info: sonofkorol

sonofkorol
5 years ago#8
I wanna find who did it. Really bad...
And I high-five him. He got him before I did. :D
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."

User Info: eston

eston
5 years ago#9
Same thing happened with the weapon shop owner in my game. The store is never open now, just locked. And I don't think his wife has a key, because she is always either outside at the forge or up at the inn. She used to stand in the shop with him sometimes. I felt kind of sorry for her....

Then I went outside lol
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/estonc/grizzly_bear_chairs_2.jpg

MikeHawkfOu
5 years ago#10
Anyone actually had someone take over a shop of someone who is dead? Not counting the family member of course,
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. F you whoever killed Belethor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived