forgemasters fingers, help please.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. forgemasters fingers, help please.

User Info: canoot

canoot
5 years ago#1
This quest sends you to a dungeon called harmugstal and at the start ther is a passageway where you need to activate 4 levers in the correct order, can somebody tell me the order you use them please, it's doing my head in. thanks in advance.

canoot
5 years ago#2
Board moves fast, anybody.

User Info: KillaKenobi

KillaKenobi
5 years ago#3
Ya i just went through an hour of scratching my head, then i got it.... You have to pick up the book beside the journal on a table near by. The book is called "Of Fjori and Holgier" Read the first lines of each paragraph. You will find the answer there.

KillaKenobi
5 years ago#4
Oh and just one more tip u will need to know. You will have to return this item to an Orc... make sure when u get there to wait untill daytime or else the Orcs will attack you and the quest will fail. I think this is a bit of a glitch.

canoot
5 years ago#5
Thanks for the answer and the tip i shall try later.

User Info: koiguy

koiguy
5 years ago#6
KillaKenobi posted...
Oh and just one more tip u will need to know. You will have to return this item to an Orc... make sure when u get there to wait untill daytime or else the Orcs will attack you and the quest will fail. I think this is a bit of a glitch.

Hi. What happens when U return the Fingers?

I want to keep the Gloves to Smith with...

KillaKenobi
5 years ago#7
you get to keep them even when you bring them to the Orcs.

User Info: _locke__cole_

_locke__cole_
5 years ago#8
koiguy posted...
KillaKenobi posted...

Hi. What happens when U return the Fingers?

I want to keep the Gloves to Smith with...

You will find plenty more items like this, to be honest. I have found several in each of my playthroughs.

Also, in regards to the "glitch", I stumbled into a camp one night when I didn't know what it was, figured they were bandits. They still gave me time to leave after the told me I wasn't supposed to be in the longhouse.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. forgemasters fingers, help please.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived