How do I get infinite mana?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I get infinite mana?

User Info: neorhetoric

neorhetoric
5 years ago#1
I assumed I had to go up enchanting, then make 5 items that each raised my "Fortify Magicka Regen" rate by 20% each. But, I just got a mask through the Winterhold quest that makes my magicka regen rate 100%, and I still drain magic while casting spells.

Is the infinite magic only from a certain school. Am I doing it wrong? What do I need to set up to make this happen?
My Greatest GameFAQs win: http://tinyurl.com/2dj54ls

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
5 years ago#2
enchant stuff with "Reduces cost of destruction spells by x%"

yes its only one school

User Info: Shmewdog

Shmewdog
5 years ago#3
you need four enchantments with -25% cost of X school
Therefore I say to you that we must go forward, not backward! Upward, not forward! And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!

User Info: mr_kemosabe

mr_kemosabe
5 years ago#4
When people say infinite mana they probable mean to get a bunch of items with the reduced % cost to a specific school. Like 4 pieces enchanted with -25% to destruction magic.

User Info: slothica

slothica
5 years ago#5
When you finally get the Extra Effects perk, start enchanting your gear with <spells> cost X% less to cast, where <spells> is the school of magic and X is the amount.

My destruction spells cost nothing to cast right now, and it's fun as hell.
I used to care about what I put in my signature. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

User Info: Alakablam

Alakablam
5 years ago#6
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Enchanting#Optimizing
It really annoys me, I mean Bungie invents something great like shooting and war and [FPS Game Designer] has to go and copy it. ~pureredna
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I get infinite mana?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived