Nightingale Bow or Daedric Bow?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Nightingale Bow or Daedric Bow?

User Info: Crazyplayer042

Crazyplayer042
5 years ago#1
Level 47, just picked up the Nightingale Bow. While it does 10 less damage, it has a effect to "freeze the opponent for 30 seconds and inflict 15 shock damage to target". Is it worth it?
Remember, mudcrabs feel only hatred.

User Info: Z350ZDRAGON

Z350ZDRAGON
5 years ago#2
YEA! Who wouldn't want to freeze something for 30 seconds? Just have smithing 100, drink the biggest potion you can find (I have only seen 50%) upgrade that bow for max damage.

Plus it looks cooler then the deadric bow to me at least.
Took an arrow is the most overused forced meme in history
WARNING: I'm 26,intelligent,& open minded. Got a problem? What can you do?

User Info: Nugg

Nugg
5 years ago#3
you can also enchant 4 pieces of armor to give your blacksmithing a boost, i think ring, necklace, boots, and gloves, and that'll boost the damage even more. max blacksmithing + 4 piece blacksmithing bonus armor, + potion = amazing. The daedric will do more damage this way but the nightingale has a pretty sweet enchant.
"Guess what? I've got a fever and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!"

User Info: th3warr1or

th3warr1or
5 years ago#4
Can Nightingale be unenchanted?
I am Thor Odinson of the Vikings, giant. I am not the god of reason and understanding. I am the god of Thunder and Lightning!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Nightingale Bow or Daedric Bow?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived