Can you find daedric weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you find daedric weapons?

User Info: thenameless_man

thenameless_man
5 years ago#1
I know the armor can only be obtained trough crafting, but what about the weapons? i really wanted to use a daedric sword with my light armored sword/board character...

User Info: Z350ZDRAGON

Z350ZDRAGON
5 years ago#2
Yes you can find everything.
Took an arrow is the most overused forced meme in history
WARNING: I'm 26,intelligent,& open minded. Got a problem? What can you do?

User Info: nodescriptor

nodescriptor
5 years ago#3
You could try this as well: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Atronach_Forge

User Info: HeartlesStunner

HeartlesStunner
5 years ago#4

Make a new character, smith the Heavy Armour side.... Then wear the Dragon Scale light armour. Then you'll have daedric weapons.

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
5 years ago#5
At level 52, the only daedric anything i have seen is daedric arrows. I can craft it myself, but i am currently playing as a pure mage.

My warrior build reached level 50, and same thing; only found daedric arrows as loot. And that was only on high level bosses, like Dwarven Centurions.

User Info: nodescriptor

nodescriptor
5 years ago#6
0UT0FTH3G4M3R posted...
At level 52, the only daedric anything i have seen is daedric arrows. I can craft it myself, but i am currently playing as a pure mage.

My warrior build reached level 50, and same thing; only found daedric arrows as loot. And that was only on high level bosses, like Dwarven Centurions.

I found enchanted daedric gauntlets 36 or 37. Never seen anything else though.

User Info: Schesparn

Schesparn
5 years ago#7
To my experience, Daedric stuff is extremely rare unless you use a method of making one yourself (Smithing, Atronach forge).

I've only found a mace and two bows in the entire time I've been playing, and I'm up to about 140 hours now and level 67.
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif

User Info: thenameless_man

thenameless_man
5 years ago#8
about the forge, can you choose which weapon you want to create or its random? like, if i throw a ebony short sword, do i get a daedric short sword in return?

User Info: Schesparn

Schesparn
5 years ago#9
Each recipe calls for an equivalent weapon. For example, the recipe is always: centurion dynamo core, black soul gem, daedra heart, and the ebony weapon or armor piece you want replaced.
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you find daedric weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived