Question I haven't seen answered regarding daggers and one-handed perks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question I haven't seen answered regarding daggers and one-handed perks

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#1
Alright, I know Armsman works with daggers, same for dual-wielding perks.

But do the Fighting Stance, Critical Charge, Savage Strike, and Paralyzing Strike perks work with daggers? I don't see how Savage Strike would, but that's just because I can't see how you would decapitate with daggers.

Any and all help is much appreciated.

User Info: Mattheau

Mattheau
5 years ago#2
They work. I don't know if daggers have a Savage Strike animation, but the description is misleading. It's not a random instant kill effect. It just adds a new kill animation, the main point of the skill is the damage increase.

They aren't really super worthwhile for daggers, but they work.

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#3
Mattheau posted...
They work. I don't know if daggers have a Savage Strike animation, but the description is misleading. It's not a random instant kill effect. It just adds a new kill animation, the main point of the skill is the damage increase.

They aren't really super worthwhile for daggers, but they work.

Alright. And yeah I knew it was just an animation but I was just checking. Thanks.

User Info: Roanark

Roanark
5 years ago#4

They all work.

And the decapitation works.

On one of my old characters I was dual weilding daggers and my character stabbed an enemy in their side, brought them to their knees, crossed the dagger at their throat, waiting a second, and slashed them across the nape of their neck... Cutting all the way through and sending the head rolling.

It was amazing and my jaw dropped, I was literally astounded... Coolest animation I've seen in the entire game.

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#5
Roanark posted...
They all work.And the decapitation works.On one of my old characters I was dual weilding daggers and my character stabbed an enemy in their side, brought them to their knees, crossed the dagger at their throat, waiting a second, and slashed them across the nape of their neck... Cutting all the way through and sending the head rolling.It was amazing and my jaw dropped, I was literally astounded... Coolest animation I've seen in the entire game.

Nice, coolest one I've seen was single-wielding a one-handed sword, my guy did a slow-mo jump thingy out of hollywood and just impaled a guy in his chest.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Question I haven't seen answered regarding daggers and one-handed perks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived