Helm of Winterhold Quest/s

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Helm of Winterhold Quest/s

User Info: teedoff40

teedoff40
5 years ago#1
Ok so This is like the 4th or 5th time I've gotten a helm of Winterhold quest. And each time its to the same place..Hela;s Folly. The helmut is inside the chest at the camp.

Is this a glitch? Are there many helms to be found similar to all the books at the College to find? and if so why are they always at the same location.

teedoff40
5 years ago#2
ok two more times the same helm at the same place.

....bump

User Info: Jzargo

Jzargo
5 years ago#3
sounds like a glitch. the helm was supposed to be a unique and important item lore-wise.
J'zargo only has so much room to carry things...

teedoff40
5 years ago#4
Thats what I was thinking. The first time I got that quest, I think I was sent to a fort or cave to retrieve it. Then I read another thread here about a different issue, but it led me to believe there was more than one helm to retrieve. I think the thread mentioned they had gone into the fort where you have to find the ceremonial weapons, and that the helm was there, but thats not the same fort I first got the helm.

Anyway, seems like a glitch to me. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Helm of Winterhold Quest/s

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived