why cant i feed as a vampire?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. why cant i feed as a vampire?

User Info: DemonHUNTERX82

DemonHUNTERX82
5 years ago#1
Im sneaking up on characters as they are sleeping and all I get is an option to pickpocket them.....is this a bug?

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
5 years ago#2
Have you waited long enough for the disease to lead to vampirism?
Crusty old SNES fanboy.

DemonHUNTERX82
5 years ago#3
yes im already at the 4th stage.

User Info: Zelkovasan

Zelkovasan
5 years ago#4
maybe they are vampires too...scary
---
''You have my ear citizen, please give it back.''

User Info: ThineEnemy

ThineEnemy
5 years ago#5
Did you press A anyways?

User Info: WizardKirby

WizardKirby
5 years ago#6
Sounds like you didn't engage the target like th above poster mentioned, of course it'll say "Pickpocket" but the two options for Feed/Pickpocket appear when you press/click them. Hope that settles that, also I never knew you couldn't feed on other vampires so yeah, why would they sleep anyways when the townsfolk are all dreaming away, like helpless cattle! >:D

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
5 years ago#7
WizardKirby posted...
Hope that settles that, also I never knew you couldn't feed on other vampires

You actually CAN feed on other vampires. Already did it a few times with Sybille Stentor.

DemonHUNTERX82
5 years ago#8
Im a hybrid (werewolf and vampire at the same time) thanks to the Ring of Hircine. I am still able to feed as a werewolf but still cant get the option to show up to feed as a vampire while im sneaking up on someone as they are sleeping. Maybe it has something to do with the ring of hircine being equipped. I am at stage 4 of Vampirism and every one attacks me on sight. I know how to feed as a normal vampire, i did it with another character, but its not working with this character and Im really starting to be leave this is a bug. Guess I should have just stayed as a werewolf.

User Info: da_gama

da_gama
5 years ago#9
Just so you know, you can't actually be a werewolf and vampire at the same time. The Ring of Hircine only works if you have Lycanthropy. Just having the ring doesn't make you a werewolf.
If you are interested in an ES Roleplay story go to the board in my quote

DemonHUNTERX82
5 years ago#10
I cured my Lycanthropy and I am still able to transform into a werewolf using the Ring. There is a video on utube showing this titled

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: How To Become A Werewolf Vampire Hybrid On All Systems
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. why cant i feed as a vampire?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived