how to power bite?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BornAgainDan

BornAgainDan
5 years ago#1
or bite at all? what's the bite button?
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan

User Info: Ujigum

Ujigum
5 years ago#2
as a human - vampire seduction then you should have an option to bite when u press a

as a vampire lord - power attack with claws when enemy is low on health
recovering skooma addict

User Info: gamrls57

gamrls57
5 years ago#3
To feed on a victim select/use vampire seduction (one the D-pad) then click on the victim and select feed.
The power bite is a finishing move, correct me if wrong, that happens while in vampire lord form.

User Info: BornAgainDan

BornAgainDan
5 years ago#4
yeah, i meant as a vampire lord. so then, it happens automatically like a melee finisher?
PSN - Born_Again_Dan
XBL - BornAgainDan

User Info: gamrls57

gamrls57
5 years ago#5
I haven't seen it happen myself, because I haven't been playing the vampire side very long, but understand that yes, it is a finishing move.

User Info: Lightningswrath

Lightningswrath
5 years ago#6
I haven't been able to do it either. Must be a glitch, or something. Hope for a patch soon.
Don't worry about the world ending today. It's tomorrow in Australia

User Info: FishmastaReborn

FishmastaReborn
5 years ago#7
Power attack when they're about to die.

User Info: _Spacio_

_Spacio_
5 years ago#8
Ya they need to be at low health IE: kneeling for the power bite to work. IMO its too much of a pain to try to do this if you have a follower, its best to just use the life drain if you are going for the vamp perks.
"I don't do ups, ups defy gravity, gravity is a law and I obey the law!"

User Info: ReezyKun

ReezyKun
5 years ago#9
yeah i only did it once so far
GT- Nerdy Ryuu /PSN - ryuuuu91
Twitter@Sirryuu

User Info: megaddtd

megaddtd
5 years ago#10
_Spacio_ posted...
Ya they need to be at low health IE: kneeling for the power bite to work. IMO its too much of a pain to try to do this if you have a follower, its best to just use the life drain if you are going for the vamp perks.

This. They have to be staggered. Honestly, I don't think they even need to be low on health, as long as they're staggered you can bite. And they have to be one of the eight playable races, I think. I don't think you can power bite a Falmer or Drauger (but I might be wrong).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived