Deceiving the Herd give/recieve advice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Deceiving the Herd give/recieve advice

User Info: dragonhollow87

dragonhollow87
5 years ago#1
I got this quest for Markarth. I don't even know where to start. any advice would be appreciated.

User Info: maturin1919

maturin1919
5 years ago#2
After I found out it was a radiant quest, I stopped caring about killing high profile targets. Kill a guard and be done with it.
I operate under a strict 'one troll, one bullet' philosophy.

User Info: breakfastramen

breakfastramen
5 years ago#3
maturin1919 posted...
After I found out it was a radiant quest, I stopped caring about killing high profile targets. Kill a guard and be done with it.

That's what I'm going to start doing. I've gotten it twice, and both times were in Riften. I took care to be sure I actually killed a high profile target each time, but quest rewards both times were pretty crappy. And now Riften has a couple of random bodies in the streets, which is kinda depressing.

maturin1919
5 years ago#4
I killed the argonian merchant in Riften the first time. When I got the quest again I pretty much said '**** that'.

breakfastramen
5 years ago#5
maturin1919 posted...
I killed the argonian merchant in Riften the first time. When I got the quest again I pretty much said '**** that'.

He's always nice to me, I couldn't bring myself to kill him. I killed the chick that sells armor a few stalls away, since she's always a jerk to me.

User Info: irethkat

irethkat
5 years ago#6
I got that quest in Whiterun. *evil grin* I had a DB contact there so I killed 2 birds with one stone, but if I get it there again, well he said priests are considered high profile and...
~^.^~

maturin1919
5 years ago#7
irethkat posted...
I got that quest in Whiterun. *evil grin* I had a DB contact there so I killed 2 birds with one stone, but if I get it there again, well he said priests are considered high profile and...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

breakfastramen
5 years ago#8
irethkat posted...

He did say priests are high-profile, but when I killed one in Riften, it said I failed that requirement. Even people who look like nobles and dress in fancy clothing have failed the requirement. The only time I've ever passed the high-profile part is by killing a merchant.

User Info: XipwnUX999

XipwnUX999
5 years ago#9
breakfastramen posted...
irethkat posted...

He did say priests are high-profile, but when I killed one in Riften, it said I failed that requirement. Even people who look like nobles and dress in fancy clothing have failed the requirement. The only time I've ever passed the high-profile part is by killing a merchant.

I got it in solitude and I killed erikur and it failed I was like wtf? hes a thane thats high profile
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Deceiving the Herd give/recieve advice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived