Garnet Paragon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fire_Emblem555

Fire_Emblem555
5 years ago#1
Ive found five of the six frost giants and cannot find the last one that has the garnet paragon, if anyone has locations handy it would be appreciated
GT: FaTaLiTy H3RO
Completions=Fable3, MW2, AC2, Castle Crashers, Harms Way, TES4: Oblivion, UNO, GoW2, TES5: Skyrim

User Info: maturin1919

maturin1919
5 years ago#2
Are these paragons used for anything? I have two of them, wasn't sure if they were good for anything or not.
I operate under a strict 'one troll, one bullet' philosophy.

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
5 years ago#3
I dont think there is a garnet one. And you use them at the Paragon Portal to get to some variations of loot. Mostly random, but some specific.
GT: Sombo

Fire_Emblem555
5 years ago#4
the paragons can be placed in the paragon holder which in turn opens up a portal to secret locations within the forgotten vale, within the secret locations are chests full of pretty solid loot and one unique item which i wont spoil for you
Completions=Fable3, MW2, AC2, Castle Crashers, Harms Way, TES4: Oblivion, UNO, GoW2, TES5: Skyrim

maturin1919
5 years ago#5
WTF, where is this Paragon Portal???

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
5 years ago#6

Good question. I am curious about this too now.
Adversity introduces a man to himself.

Fire_Emblem555
5 years ago#7
its right next to one of the giants i think the one that has the sapphire paragon not positive though

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
5 years ago#8
maturin1919 posted...

Its directly EAST of the wayshrine of resolution. Just on the other side of the mountain, next to the waterfall/river, and across from a frost giant.
GT: Sombo

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
5 years ago#9
maturin1919 posted...

Its directly EAST of the wayshrine of resolution. Just on the other side of the mountain, next to the waterfall/river, and across from a frost giant.

Thanks!
Adversity introduces a man to himself.

maturin1919
5 years ago#10
SomboSteel posted...
maturin1919 posted...

Thanks!

I CAN go back to the Forgotten Vale once I've left, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived