I want to be a druid!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RfHolden

RfHolden
5 years ago#1
Does anyone know if you can conjure any animals. I want to build a character that mobs around with a pack of dogs or a bear or something.

User Info: matterdoesnt

matterdoesnt
5 years ago#2
RfHolden posted...
Does anyone know if you can conjure any animals. I want to build a character that mobs around with a pack of dogs or a bear or something.

I believe you can tame wild animals so that they will help you out in a fight just dont expect to tame a dragon

User Info: VodkaMuscles

VodkaMuscles
5 years ago#3
I'm positive there will be a limit to how many are with you..
Straight Edge Hardcore.
LOL Want a FishyStick?

User Info: thanoswizard

thanoswizard
5 years ago#4
Their are conjuration spells that can summon the undead and daedra. Also I read somewhere that animal companions are confirmed as well. I'm guessing you like bows, daggers and subterfuge. You can make a good character with these things.
Madness? THIS IS SKYRIM!!!(kicks dragon into pit of death)

User Info: thermopylae

thermopylae
5 years ago#5
undead army.
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.

User Info: TheeKingOsiris

TheeKingOsiris
5 years ago#6
You could in the other games couldn't you? I forget because it was pointless to summon anything that weak after a little while. They would die in one hit.

As for packs? Keep dreaming sailor.

I feel you tho, I would love to be the Beastmaster with a black tiger, falcon, two ferrets named Kodo and Podo and a young scantily clad Tanya Roberts.

I too shall dream on.... XP
Mee wurst troll evurr, nobuddy pay brijj tole, me nott sceary enuf, mee gett drunc an kil sellf, troll droun

User Info: cweaver317

cweaver317
5 years ago#7
RfHolden posted...

Not sure, but they did add a spell in Oblivion that let you summon a bear. So they might have made it in this one too. I hope so. For my second build I would play as druid.
XBLGT- xZ0MBIExJESUS
This is Xbox Live; Where the Men are Men, the Women are Men, and the Kids are FBI...

User Info: HuaBiao

HuaBiao
5 years ago#8
Topic title reminded me of the ventrilo harassment video.
Calm your damn panties.

User Info: HuaBiao

HuaBiao
5 years ago#9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzXsS6oePd4

^ This one.
Calm your damn panties.

User Info: Aggrobiscuit

Aggrobiscuit
5 years ago#10
I think the taming animals thing is just the Bosmer racial. Although I believe it's more useful in Skyrim, you can't permanently tame a wild animal as far as I know.

Best bet would be the conjuration skill again, and hoping that bears etc are on the summonable creatures list.
"now i want to go awall in this game and get hororly discharged to get out of this game. this plot is angry me" -Kittyheart

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived