learning enchantments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SkoalFenwick

SkoalFenwick
6 years ago#1
Is destroying previously enchanted items the only way to learn enchantments or is there another means of learning enchantments?

User Info: adaptableyeti

adaptableyeti
6 years ago#2
i dont think ive read anything about it but im sure there are other ways. thats just a way to get a specific enchantment you want.
GamerTag - Norok Dovahkiin

User Info: Ki_cat_

Ki_cat_
6 years ago#3
You can still enchant items with your learned spells probably.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.

User Info: Great_Pagliacci

Great_Pagliacci
6 years ago#4
Enchantment?

Enchantment!
Do as little as possible, and that unwillingly. For it is better to receive a slight reprimand than to perform an arduous task. ~ Michael Lewis

User Info: DroLeo420

DroLeo420
6 years ago#5
Ki_cat_ posted...
You can still enchant items with your learned spells probably.

Nah, I don't think so... I'm pretty sure for balance reasons, you need to disenchant something to learn the enchantment. I THINK I remember reading that, not 100% sure though. I personally like it. Learning certain effects for enchantments can make you very powerful. This is a nice way to balance it, plus if I'm a one handed sword user, and I find a Greataxe of Searing Immolation (lol, fire), I'll have a use for it, besides selling it for a few extra coins.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived