Hand to hand questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hand to hand questions.

User Info: svr2006gawd

svr2006gawd
5 years ago#1
Does hand to hand combat go into one-handed or two-handed, and does the perks for the skill it falls into go towards it? I'd think two-handed, but I've heard one-handed as well. Let's say it's two-handed, would Devestating Blow work with it? Devastating Blow is a standing power attack that does 25% more damage with a chance to decapitate. Decapitating someone with your fists would be great. I know Heavy Armor has a perk that increases H2H damage based on your heavy gauntlets armor rating, I plan on using it. That, on top of a Kahjiit's claws, and other perks, would make a fun character.
Waiting for Skyrim

svr2006gawd
5 years ago#2
Bump.
Waiting for Skyrim

User Info: Foxfrenzy17

Foxfrenzy17
5 years ago#3
Dude I've been wondering the same thing. I've heard literally nothing on hand to hand, and that was the kind of build I had in Oblivion :P
---
I hate...so much....about the things you choose to be.

svr2006gawd
5 years ago#4
Same, the Kahjiit claw racial sounds awesome, but only if I can use other melee perks besides heavy armors gauntlets to go with it.
Waiting for Skyrim

User Info: GhostOfSparta4

GhostOfSparta4
5 years ago#5
Hand-to-hand isn't a skill this time. It's just...there.

User Info: turboethereal

turboethereal
5 years ago#6
There's a heavy armor perk that increases unarmed damage. The better the defense of your gauntlet, the more unarmed damage you do.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a pretty solid expansion pack. A bit pricey, though.

svr2006gawd
5 years ago#7
I know, but I'm assuming it has to fall into either two-handed or one-handed. I'd assume two-handed, but I've heard people say one-handed too. I want to be sure.
Waiting for Skyrim

svr2006gawd
5 years ago#8
turboethereal posted...
There's a heavy armor perk that increases unarmed damage. The better the defense of your gauntlet, the more unarmed damage you do.

I know, I mentioned that in my post, definitely going to take it.
Waiting for Skyrim

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
5 years ago#9
Good question. I can't find anything in the wiki, but I have to guess it would be one-handed.
(Guy Fawkes) He's the only man ever to enter Parliament with honest intentions. - RedXIV [Evil Republican]

User Info: deathcoffee

deathcoffee
5 years ago#10
Pete confirmed that there is no skill that directly affects H2H damage. Just the perk in heavy armor, which I actually kind of like because now there are basically H2H weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Hand to hand questions.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived