Save on Character Menu?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Save on Character Menu?

User Info: GeekyJacko

GeekyJacko
5 years ago#1
Sorry to sound like a noob, but what does this mean? It's on the options menu, and you can select a time amount.
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo

GeekyJacko
5 years ago#2
Bump.
"Freakin DAMMIT! Farted while in line at midnight by this chick. Had to walk away" - Matrix is poo

User Info: taurma

taurma
5 years ago#3
It will autosave when you bring up the menu, like it does when your walking into a new area. Stops you from, 3/4s a wayu through a dungeon, having to save manually incase you die.
"Let's look at the test results... You are a horrible person. That's what it says--a horrible person. We weren't even testing for that." - GlaDOS

User Info: Vamphaery

Vamphaery
5 years ago#4
I still strongly recommend saving often manually, however. This is an Elder Scrolls game, and its stability cannot yet be 100% vouched for. Standard practice in any game like this should be to NOT rely solely on autosave.
Trolls always pretend not to understand the concept of a subjective opinion... or claim to understand it but just insult you for having one in the first place.

GeekyJacko
5 years ago#5
Sweet, that's pretty helpful. Of course though yeah, I'll save on my own.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Save on Character Menu?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived