Tolfdir just stand there.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Tolfdir just stand there.....

User Info: baldurswrath

baldurswrath
5 years ago#1
So after Tolfdir tells me to put up the ward, and I do, he does nothing. Is there some way I can force this quest to continue?

baldurswrath
5 years ago#2
I just noticed that just outside the college one of the wells isn't lit. I guess Jaralda (Did I spell that right?) missed one when I first went there. Is it possible this has something to do with the quest or am I just looking too hard now?

baldurswrath
5 years ago#3
Am I the only one with this problem?

User Info: nickro1

nickro1
5 years ago#4
baldurswrath posted...
Am I the only one with this problem?

I'm having the same problem, not a clue what to do. He won't shoot another fireball at me to use the ward on.

User Info: ItzzBigMG

ItzzBigMG
5 years ago#5
Are you standing on the circle?

Just cast the spell on the circle at it should continue the lesson
The University of Minnesota- Duluth
http://www.superiortrails.com/mn2006images/skyline_1110.jpg

nickro1
5 years ago#6
Believe me, I've tried a bunch of times. Standing on the circle, directly above the quest arrow , and casting the ward is doing nothing. I think it glitched out and I missed the first fireball, now he won't shoot another one, and it's quite frustrating.

baldurswrath
5 years ago#7
Nick go and check the wells just outside the college and let me know if they are all lit.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I just want to make sure.

I also tried to console kill and resurrect him which resulted in nothing new. Maybe you could give that a try to see what it does for you.

nickro1
5 years ago#8
baldurswrath posted...
Nick go and check the wells just outside the college and let me know if they are all lit.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I just want to make sure.

I also tried to console kill and resurrect him which resulted in nothing new. Maybe you could give that a try to see what it does for you.

Will do, still at work for a few hours, but i'll let you know when i am home getting my skyrim fix.

nickro1
5 years ago#9
I haven't tried using a different ward spell, it might be worth a shot. At this point I don't think there's a whole lot we can do but hope it gets fixed in an update.

User Info: VoidNoodle

VoidNoodle
5 years ago#10
Try talking to him.
Official Omega of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Board.
Topic Hijackers of the Dissidia Duodecim Board! Number of members: 2
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Tolfdir just stand there.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived