Magicka Regeneration during battle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Magicka Regeneration during battle

User Info: Stra7agos

Stra7agos
5 years ago#1
Is my game broken or is Magicka regeneration suppose to be much slower during battle?(when there are enemies in your area)

I have a total of 125% and when engaged with enemies in the immidiate area it seems almost as if magicka regeneration is severely crippled.
Dragon Sealer of Legend /MH3:Straga (HR 650+) Caska (HR 100+)
GEB:Caska "Dark Blade" -Assault Lieut.- Warrior/Slasher/Snatcher

User Info: Inxentas

Inxentas
5 years ago#2
Maybe you took a potion that said Restores X health while draining X Magicka? Some created potions slightly harm another stat untill your alchemy gets higher.
For future reference: landing in active vulcanoes tends to fry our sensors and melt our hull.

Stra7agos
5 years ago#3
I know for sure i didn't take any potions lately.

I reloaded an older save and its still regenerating slow in combat.I also checked the active effects and everything seems to be fine,no negative effects...

User Info: BL4CKW3LL

BL4CKW3LL
5 years ago#4

I have the same problem. My recharge is 200%+ . it goes fine out of battle but in it it slows down dramatically.

User Info: Anata_Kusoyarou

Anata_Kusoyarou
5 years ago#5
Im guessing its supposed to be slower in battle. it's the same way on my game so either everyone is glitched, or that's the way it is.
XBox Live GT: The Log Giver

User Info: sakuraarts

sakuraarts
5 years ago#6
im guessing its halved in battle

with no regen equipment it regen normally and in battle much slower

however when i put on the 75% magicka robes the regen was much quicker out of battle, and in battle it was slow but a little quicker then without regen robes
PSN: sakuraarts

Stra7agos
5 years ago#7
Yeah im guessing its just meant to be that way.

I just never really noticed it until recently and im guessing it has a lot to do with the amount of Magicka you have.Obviously regenerating 200 Magicka is going to take a lot less time than 400 Magicka.

User Info: Vitanimus

Vitanimus
5 years ago#8
Same problem here. When I was fighting a dragon my magicka was regenerating so quickly, but when I entered a dungeon it slowed down a lot.

User Info: BL4CKW3LL

BL4CKW3LL
5 years ago#9

Stra7agos posted...
Yeah im guessing its just meant to be that way.

I just never really noticed it until recently and im guessing it has a lot to do with the amount of Magicka you have.Obviously regenerating 200 Magicka is going to take a lot less time than 400 Magicka.
---

That has nothing to do with what we're talking about...

Stra7agos
5 years ago#10
What i meant is the percieved amount of time to regenerate Magicka becomes more apparent once you have a much larger Magicka pool than you initially did when you first started out.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Magicka Regeneration during battle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived