Best person to marry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LateForTeaTime

LateForTeaTime
6 years ago#1
I've heard that you can get different benefits based on who you marry and that you only get money if the person owns a shop/works so does anyone know who provides the best benefit?
Werewolf by Night 6 years ago#2
that's not why you marry.
>: [
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.

LateForTeaTime
6 years ago#3
If not for money why else would you get married?

LateForTeaTime
6 years ago#4
Bump for real information.

User Info: ShrineGuard

ShrineGuard
6 years ago#5
Anyone you marry will start up a shop. You don't have to pick people who already own something.

User Info: soccerelite11

soccerelite11
6 years ago#6
Gay argonian. definitely
Official member of the Renegades

User Info: Gabersons

Gabersons
6 years ago#7

I married Sheeva outside of .. winterhold i think. I moved to whiterun with her and she opened a shop, which gave me 100 gold a day

LateForTeaTime
6 years ago#8
Gabersons posted...
I married Sheeva outside of .. winterhold i think. I moved to whiterun with her and she opened a shop, which gave me 100 gold a day

The Argonian...?

User Info: Revan654

Revan654
6 years ago#9
LateForTeaTime posted...
I've heard that you can get different benefits based on who you marry and that you only get money if the person owns a shop/works so does anyone know who provides the best benefit?

I would say Camilla or Ysolda.

Ysolda - You get you 100 Gold a Day & ability to trade with her.
Camilla Valerius - She will Open a Shop & you will get a cut of the Profits.

LateForTeaTime
6 years ago#10
Ok then. How do you get married? All the guides I see suggest raising my disposition with them but they give no indication of how to do that and it is not as obvious as Oblivion/Morrowind. I talked to Maramarmaleler in Riften and have an amulet of mara (although he didn't sell it to me, I had it already. In fact I have no option to buy them from him), but I receive no extra options when talking and have no idea what to do.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived