A daedras best friend quest help please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A daedras best friend quest help please

User Info: drud603

drud603
5 years ago#1
SPOILERS

i almost have the axe i am supposed to get with the dog. i get to the end of the dungeon though where there are two trap doors on the floor. one in each room. at the end of the rooms though is a caged door. i dont know how to get through it. someone please help

drud603
5 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Adashka

Adashka
5 years ago#3
I'm having the same problem on pc. I've searched the entire dungeon for over an hour and can't get that gate open. I'm going to see if I can enter god mode, or whatever can get me through walls, just to complete the quest.

User Info: DarkOceanNights

DarkOceanNights
5 years ago#4
I don't recall traps in the cave you're suppose to be in. Just two fire creatures and a guy with a fireball spell and the axe is on a table behind them.
Freedan the Eternal -This is one of those TVs that, like my last girlfriend, are without a mute button, and everyone suffers as a result.

User Info: Ditto_Master

Ditto_Master
5 years ago#5
you guys went in the wrong way. you went through the word wall door didn't you. go back out and look at the map there should be a cave near by thats where you have to go.

drud603
5 years ago#6
thanks man il try that
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. A daedras best friend quest help please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived