The legend of the Ivory Claw

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The legend of the Ivory Claw

User Info: loffter

loffter
5 years ago#1
Heading towards Markarth on a thieves guild mission, I happened across your usual caves and stuff. As I strolled beside the riverbank, I came across a cave symbol. Of course I investigated and found it tucked off back behind a waterfall. In I went, no enemies in sight, and came to an emerald dragon claw on a pedistol dead body, a claw sealed door. A message on the pedistol read something like "Hey... we died sealing this place. Please go away.." So I opened the door. No less than FIVE doors were behind it, each sliding in turn.

After they stopped, I proceeded forward, only to be blocked by a second door, requiring.. the ivory claw.

And thusly, the thieves guild quests have been temporarily put on hold.
XBL- LoffterT. Biggest fan of Mike "Pick Sentinel" Ross.

loffter
5 years ago#2
bump

User Info: Z350ZDRAGON

Z350ZDRAGON
5 years ago#3
There is a quest you have to do that leads you to a dungeon that has the Ivory Claw in it. I can tell you the combo is Dragon Eagle Eagle from the bottom. I tested all the combos. I made a topic about it lol

Eagle
Eagle
Dragon

is the combo. Have fun with the thieves guild.
_______(=====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)======. WARNING: I'm 24,intelligent,& open minded.

loffter
5 years ago#4
yeah, I just found the ivory claw. Fighting a rather nasty boss now. Killed him once but he managed to down my companion on the final hit. so I reloaded.

edit- heh, wow. I realized the boss was rezzing all the undead in the room, so I used my racial power to do it for him. 7 minions all charging in. woots.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The legend of the Ivory Claw

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived