Butterfly In A Jar

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#1
Anybody know what this does, if anything? It's a Miscellaneous item so it's not for alchemy. I forgot exactly where I found it so, sorry I can't give more information.

User Info: Sticksnrocks

Sticksnrocks
5 years ago#2
No but if you wait a few days it will respawn and you can have TWO butterflies in jars.

User Info: Lip_58

Lip_58
5 years ago#3
I found one in an alchemist shack near the small village where you have to go to get to the Greybeards. I left it there though.
"For aeons have I lived and I have lost more than man can remember."

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#4
Ah well, it makes a good house decoration if nothing else.

User Info: blueturtle77

blueturtle77
5 years ago#5
Check under the lid. There appears to be the word 'pig' spelled out in runes. Curious

User Info: surferdudez71

surferdudez71
5 years ago#6
I've found one with a bee in in a jar but it's only good for decorating the house.
Baptizo

User Info: oobe_banoobe

oobe_banoobe
5 years ago#7
I was wondering as well. I found it in the alchemists hut and thought this is neat. I was trying to place it in my house when it sort of normalized with the lid sideways and saw pig written under the cap. I was wondering if it was a quest item...possible spoilers

There is a quest in that town nearby to find some man's sister who is an alchemist...might be linked to that? Maybe turned herself into a butterfly who knows hahaha!
"Why are all the good things so Tasty?" ~Homer Simpson

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived