ghost sword

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: deadpool61981

deadpool61981
6 years ago#1
I just found a cool looking sword called ghost sword. It does 3 extra damage and ignores armor.
Eric GT- deadpool61981

User Info: Rip_Van_WinkleX

Rip_Van_WinkleX
6 years ago#2
I found it as well while garbing a werewolf totem. It's funny because you upgrade it with ectoplasm :P
GamerTag: RipVanWinkleX

deadpool61981
6 years ago#3
Sweet I didn't know that I'm thinking of using ghost sword and red eagles bane together.
Eric GT- deadpool61981

User Info: Kayne0000

Kayne0000
6 years ago#4
Does the entire sword ignore armor, or only the three extra damage? If it's the former, it may be viable over the daedric longsword. If it's the latter, it's just a novelty weapon.

User Info: manion2005

manion2005
6 years ago#5
where did you find it?
manion2005 <34> manny manny manny wft

User Info: Kayne0000

Kayne0000
6 years ago#6
"where did you find it?"

It's in a long dungeon with a little quest of its own in Ansilvund, northeast of Shor's Stone, which itself is north of Riften.

deadpool61981
6 years ago#7
Im not sure if it just ignores armor all together or not but ill check tomorrow when I get off work. And I found it in a cave with alot of dead nords while I was on a mission to find some queens sword for a black Smith. I'll post the city and the name of the black smith tomorrow.
Eric GT- deadpool61981

User Info: manion2005

manion2005
6 years ago#8

I'll post the city and the name of the black smith tomorrow.

coo'. =)
manion2005 <34> manny manny manny wft

deadpool61981
6 years ago#9
Talk to the blacksmith in windhelm. He'll give u the quest to find some ladies sword and the ghost sword will be in the same cave.
Eric GT- deadpool61981

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived