Beastmaster build questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Beastmaster build questions

User Info: Xamotorp

Xamotorp
5 years ago#1

I currently have a 2H Heavy Armor Nord who smiths most of his own armor and conjures up some undead/atronachs and uses some frost destruction for ranged attacks, but I am really beginning to want to reroll.

I would like to make an Archer/Dual wielder who can call upon a pet for most of his fights. I know that there is the Conjure Familiar spell, but the wolf sucks by mid teens and I have yet to see any upgraded familiar spells. I read somewhere that the Illusion tree has a Command Animal spell but does anyone know the best way to run this type of a character?

Any ideas would be appreciated :)

In the mean time, google will be my friend.

User Info: _SCOTSLAD

_SCOTSLAD
5 years ago#2
Actually I am thinking of taking this path.

I am only level 18 so plenty of time to switch my main of destruction to conjuration.

Apparently there are no spells in illusion for summoning.

This is lifted from wikki:http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/TES_V:_Skyrim
The following are the confirmed Conjuration spells:
Bound Sword - Creates a magic sword for 120s. Sheathe it to dispel.
Conjure Familiar - Summons a Familiar for 60s wherever the caster is pointing.
Raise Zombie - Reanimate a weak dead body to fight for you for 60s.
Bound Battleaxe - Creates a magic battle axe for 120s. Sheathe it to dispel.
Conjure Flame Atronach - Summons a Flame Atronach for 60s wherever the caster is pointing.
Conjure Storm Atronach - Summons a Storm Atronach for 60s wherever the caster is pointing.
Conjure Frost Atronach - Summons a Frost Atronach for 60s wherever the caster is pointing.
Reanimate Corpse - Reanimate a more powerful dead body to fight for you for 60s.
Soul Trap - If a target dies within 60s of using this spell, it fills a soul gem.
Banish Daedra - Weaker summoned daedra are sent back to Oblivion.
Bound Bow - Creates a magic bow for 120s. Sheathe it to dispel.
Revenant - Re-animate a powerful dead body to fight for you for 60s.
Command Daedra - Powerful summoned and raised creatures are put under your control.
Conjure Dremora Lord - Summons a Dremora Lord for 60s.
Dread Zombie - Re-animate a very powerful dead body to fight for you for 60s.
Expel Daedra - Powerful summoned daedra creatures are sent back to Oblivion.
Dead Thrall - Re-animate a dead body permanently to fight for you. Only works on people.
Flame Thrall - Summons a Flame Atronach permanently.
Frost Thrall - Summons a Frost Atronach permanently.
Storm Thrall - Summons a Storm Atronach permanently.
Flaming Familiar - Summons a Flaming Familiar which will charge into battle and explode.
Summon Arniel's Shade - Summons a Shade of Arniel Gane for 60s, wherever the caster is pointing.
Summon Unbound Dremora - Summons an unbound Dremora.
Touch ane, touch a

User Info: Xamotorp

Xamotorp
5 years ago#3

Yeah Im trying to not do conjuring because there isnt really an animal thing in there aside from Conjure Familiar. I was hoping someone would give their experience on using the Illusion tree to get an animal companion. 

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Beastmaster build questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived