The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

broken sword pieces

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: dargondarkfire

dargondarkfire
5 years ago#1
in one dungeon i found a broken sword so i took it to the sky forge and there was no option to fix it. anyone found it and know how to fix it?

User Info: fallen_one_84

fallen_one_84
5 years ago#2
where did you find it?
i do know of a quest in windhelm to retrieve a sword for the black smith.
i haven't done it yet so maybe it is that sword.
if you found it near windhelm.
GT: fallen one 84

dargondarkfire
5 years ago#3
it was in ysgramor's tomb at the foot of the statue.

User Info: Valiendil

Valiendil
5 years ago#4
Broken Iron Sword Handle/Blade, and similar broken weapon bits are listed as junk in the strategy guide, right alongside bowls and plates.

So, in all likelihood, it's completely useless. I thought the same thing when I found that in the tomb...kind of disappointed, really. Would've been neat to reforge it as some kind of epic Sword of the North.

Edit: Upon further inspecting the guide to double check this info, I also came across an item labeled "Ysgramor's Soup Spoon." Make of that what you will.

dargondarkfire
5 years ago#5
i'm guessing his spoon is not a weapon?

User Info: Fernback

Fernback
5 years ago#6
The soup spoon is a joke item inside Calixto's Curiosities shop in Windhelm. It resembles a fork and the shopkeeper will talk about it (as well as a few other, ahem, "artifacts") if you decide to take the tour. I did not know his tomb was in the game so definitely a cool find.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived