Archer/Conjurer build

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FlyinHawaiin444

FlyinHawaiin444
5 years ago#1
Would this be a cool idea?

Wood elf archer who specializes in conjuring? I keep doing the same warrior build and it gets lame. Archery looks a lot more fun and bound bow and summons look awesome. Would this be fun or has anyone tried this? Would I use armor? Thanks

User Info: FlyinHawaiin444

FlyinHawaiin444
5 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: Paradox421

Paradox421
5 years ago#3
Pretty much how I'm playing, except as a Breton. Works really well, summoning an atronach/dremora to tank for you while you get easy sneak attacks/criticals.

90% of the time, Conjure Frost Atronach is in my right hand, and Bound Bow in my left
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.

User Info: AceMarine45

AceMarine45
5 years ago#4

Whats the point of the bow if u have dremora lord?!?!?

User Info: Paradox421

Paradox421
5 years ago#5

Whats the point of the bow if u have dremora lord?!?!?

I have to feel like I am contributing
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.

User Info: The Adder

The Adder
5 years ago#6
Conjarchery is fantastic and my character's primarily an archer and still slinging apprentice level spells at best.
The Mean Green Thunder Machine
He's-a Luigi, #1!

User Info: euklb

euklb
5 years ago#7
summon two dremora lords and a bound bow and your basicly Talos himself
Im one of those British people with the hot accent that makes american girls faint

User Info: Keldonis

Keldonis
5 years ago#8
I prefer Archery/stealth more, but it's an interesting build.

Also the fact that I have a destruction mage specializing in conjuration as well. I didn't really need it on this character.

The thrall spells, coupled with master conjuration and 2 permanent summons with +50% power are awesome however.
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
5 years ago#9
That's what I'm running with now, except for the race is Breton. I beat the Hargraven on the Gildergreen quest by just spamming Flame Atronach and me and Lydia peppering it with arrows. I find myself not even using melee weapons. I also use the bow for the dragon attacks. With my summons and any companion tanking the dragon .
How can I help, Detective ? Patching you through now .

User Info: Duck102688

Duck102688
5 years ago#10

This also the build I chose.  I love the archery perks in this game.  Now I havent yet got the bound bow spell (And no I dont want to know how yet) But does anyone know if the Archery perks apply to the bound bow!!!???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived