Dragon claws :)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Beldum555

Beldum555
5 years ago#1
Any idea of how many there are and all the locations?
Also, I have the ruby claw, did that dungeon (dead mans respite I think) and can't get rid of it for decorating, just stuck in my inventory saying it's a quest item still?
Any help? Also, anyone who if your able to enchant armor with that 'backstabs do double damage' thing? I found that very handy for taking down elder dragons doing a wooping x30 sneak damage.

Thanks

Beldum555
5 years ago#2
BUMP! please :D

User Info: Ubergrim3

Ubergrim3
5 years ago#3
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_claws
"I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor!" - The Professor

User Info: TheC0ndemnedOne

TheC0ndemnedOne
5 years ago#4
I know of the Golden, Iron, Sappire, and Ruby claws.

I think I remember the Ruby claw stuck as a Quest Item glitch, too.
Try talking to the innkeeper. I think that solved it for me.
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

User Info: McFazzer

McFazzer
5 years ago#5
Is there like, a super dungeon full of phat lootz that needs all claws?

That would be cool.
Subtraction is overrated, It's Addition only backwards
If I were a crayon I would be Awesome... seriously

User Info: Tromboner_08

Tromboner_08
5 years ago#6
I have a Coral Dragon Claw I purchased from a shopkeeper in either Winterhold or Iverstead.
XBL: Frostbite1231
Steam: KFrost2008

User Info: Ubergrim3

Ubergrim3
5 years ago#7
I believe a certain dungeon requires 2 or 3 of them, but I don't think any dungeon requires them all, or even more than one except for the one I mentioned.
"I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor!" - The Professor

Beldum555
5 years ago#8
Any help? Also, anyone who if your able to enchant armor with that 'backstabs do double damage' thing? I found that very handy for taking down elder dragons doing a wooping x30 sneak damage.

User Info: MisguidedPirate

MisguidedPirate
5 years ago#9
Beldum555 posted...

You can't, no. Unique armor with a unique bonus, it can't be stripped of its enchantment.
XBL : Crossbit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived