Infinite weapon charges on a companion's weapon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Infinite weapon charges on a companion's weapon?

User Info: Fei_Ku

Fei_Ku
5 years ago#1
My Erandur has been using a mace I gave him with the paralyze enchantment. However, I notice that the charge isn't really going down at all, and hes been using it for a while. Do companions not use charges for enchanted weapons? Anyone else notice this?
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: MaximusOligarch

MaximusOligarch
5 years ago#2
Yeah, I gave Lydia a Blades katana with a frost enchantment and I haven't seen go down at all. Personally, I'm thankful I don't have to worry about recharging it.

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
5 years ago#3
I wonder if you gave them a soul trap weapon and a bunch of soul gems if they could fill them.
And crawling, on the planet's face, some insects, called the human race. Lost in time, and lost in space... and meaning.

User Info: Fei_Ku

Fei_Ku
5 years ago#4
Ninja_Gaignun posted...
I wonder if you gave them a soul trap weapon and a bunch of soul gems if they could fill them.

Genius. Have to try this..
If only I could be so grossly incandescent...

User Info: crazee_curt

crazee_curt
5 years ago#5
I don't know about weapon charges, but staffs definitely lose charges, but very slowly. I gave Lydia a staff of summon familiar early on, and after a while she stopped using it. I thought it was because she just stopped using it in favor of better staffs, but when I grabbed it from her to sell it, I noticed the charges were empty. Refilled it, and she started using it again.
*isn't sigged*
If I wanted a sig, I would have put something here...

User Info: zombieninja168

zombieninja168
5 years ago#6
Ninja_Gaignun posted...

Theres a glitch with this actually. If they have a single stack of soul gems higher than 5, they will fill the whole stack with one soul.

User Info: gangoplush

gangoplush
5 years ago#7
hmm... i tried this a while ago and it used charge.
ALL HAIL kodosatoz!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Infinite weapon charges on a companion's weapon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived