What 'quests' are these items for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What 'quests' are these items for?

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
5 years ago#1
I've looked up and down through my Miscellaneous Objectives and can't figure out what 'quest' Alto Wine and Giant's Toe is for, who am I supposed to give these to or what? I also have a couple other random items that I pick up often and these are slowly but surely starting to occupy inventory space.
It puts the lotion on its skin.
GT/PSN: RUNwhenCOPScome

User Info: SmartLemming911

SmartLemming911
5 years ago#2

Check under "Miscellaneous"

User Info: jessew14

jessew14
5 years ago#3
SmartLemming911 posted...

didnt read his post? dont know about altos wine, giants toe is a simple alchemical ingredient

SmartLemming911
5 years ago#4

jessew14 posted...

didnt read his post? dont know about altos wine, giants toe is a simple alchemical ingredient

No, I did. Everything in the Miscellaneous section blends together. And if two things go together, it give no indication.

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
5 years ago#5
Well looking through my Misc Objectives I have a couple like, "Find 20 Nirnroot" and stuff like that. But none of them say, 'Bring a Giant's Toe to (insert random NPC).' But when I try to deposit them in my house containers it says, "Cannot get rid of Quest items" or whatever.

SmartLemming911
5 years ago#6

RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Well looking through my Misc Objectives I have a couple like, "Find 20 Nirnroot" and stuff like that. But none of them say, 'Bring a Giant's Toe to (insert random NPC).' But when I try to deposit them in my house containers it says, "Cannot get rid of Quest items" or whatever.
---

What about the primary quest list?

User Info: dragonarigirl

dragonarigirl
5 years ago#7
I have the same problem with "Rjorn's drum", "orichalcum ingot" (one with no weight and kept seperate from my other ones) and "[someone's] flute" the thing is, I'm pretty sure I've completed the quests concerning 2 of them and they just weren't removed from my inventory...*sigh*
~interested in a small, role playing site? my YIM is dragonarigirl. More info in quote~

User Info: vq9170

vq9170
5 years ago#8
A Night To Remember probably.

User Info: RKZX2

RKZX2
5 years ago#9
jessew14 posted...

yes true. but it must be part of a quest first because it will not let you drop or sell them.
XBL: RKZX2
PSN: RKZX2

User Info: Chrissyfly82

Chrissyfly82
5 years ago#10
vq9170 posted...
A Night To Remember probably.

yeah those are from a night to remember
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What 'quests' are these items for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived