Most Powerful weapon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Bushman1821

Bushman1821
5 years ago#1
so ive been playing for awhile now (level 36, ~60 hours) and im just wondering if there is a specific weapon that is considered the best? right now im using a glass sword that does 96 dmg and 35 fire damage on top of that. not really having any problems, pretty much running through most enemies in a couple swipes.

im looking for 1 handed, preferably swords, i have 100 in smithing, but i went up the light side so i dont have access to daedric. working on getting my enchanting up, focusing mainly on fire for the addition burn damage, anyone know what the best damage i can look for is?
xBox live gamer tag: SIGSAUERSHOOTER
Currently Playing: Skyrim, MW3

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
5 years ago#2
If you don't have access to Daedric, then Glass I guess. Glass Mace for the most powerful one-handed weapon at your disposal (if you want count total actual damage with enchants).

The most powerful weapon in the game period is a Daedric Warhammer.

User Info: Zomgbubbleslol

Zomgbubbleslol
5 years ago#3

The most powerful weapon is YOU

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
5 years ago#4
Custom made, ultra-upgraded dual enchanted Daedric Sword. Stack smithing/alchemy fortifications with smithing potions as well as the daedric upgrade perk so you can reach maximum damage, exploits not withstanding.

I personally like to enchant one with Absorb Health and Absorb Stamina, so that I instantly heal the tiny scratches I get from dragons, and never run out of stamina for power attacks. Quite nice really.

User Info: GodSpark127

GodSpark127
5 years ago#5
Technically the most powerful weapon is Chillrend, but only if you get it at lvl 46+ because it is a leveled item.
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
5 years ago#6
Seeing as how you're using glass, go for this:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Chillrend

It has a base (not-smithed) damage 2 points higher than a regular glass sword if you get it at level 46+. At your current level it will be 1 point better.

You can smith it up to be better than what you are currently using if you have the arcane smithing perk.

Bushman1821
5 years ago#7
Dark_Apostate posted...
Custom made, ultra-upgraded dual enchanted Daedric Sword. Stack smithing/alchemy fortifications with smithing potions as well as the daedric upgrade perk so you can reach maximum damage, exploits not withstanding.

wouldnt i want smithing/enchanting fortifications, not smithing and alchemy?

Bushman1821
5 years ago#8
charon78au posted...
Seeing as how you're using glass, go for this:

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Chillrend

It has a base (not-smithed) damage 2 points higher than a regular glass sword if you get it at level 46+. At your current level it will be 1 point better.

You can smith it up to be better than what you are currently using if you have the arcane smithing perk.

now if i already did this quest line, am i still going to be able to get this sword or no? the house is currently for sale, can i just go in and take it or what?

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
5 years ago#9
You cannot fortify enchanting, therefore you fortify smithing and alchemy so that you can make a fortify enchanting potion to further fortify smithing and alchemy.

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
5 years ago#10
Or you can just abuse the Fortify Restoration glitch and do 100 thousand damage per hit.

Buuut you probably don't want to go that far.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived