Which is better: Elven Sword or Skyforge Steel sword?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Which is better: Elven Sword or Skyforge Steel sword?

User Info: Laffy444

Laffy444
5 years ago#1
they both have the same attack of 19. elven sword is heavier and worth more, plus it looks cool. other than that, are there any differences btwn the two?
~~>erutangiS<~~

User Info: Wstonefi

Wstonefi
5 years ago#2
The Elven Sword may swing slightly slower because of its weight. I'm not 100% sure on that, though.

User Info: BigRobb2389

BigRobb2389
5 years ago#3

The Elven Sword may swing slightly slower because of its weight. I'm not 100% sure on that, though.

i believe that's correct, and even though you can get any amount of damage you want on any weapon, i though that the skyforge steel weapons scale with your level in amount that you can improve them or something? like its almost as strong as a daedric weapon at 100, i might be wrong though
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/

User Info: RealLex

RealLex
5 years ago#4
I am yet to find something that I can smith better then my Skyforge Steel Sword, scaling wise. Only Blades Sword is equal.

I am trying to level my smithing "naturally" and am currently up to Orcish Smithing.

Very underwhelming results are with the Nordic Hero Sword and apparently I can't even improve the Nordic Hero Bow.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Which is better: Elven Sword or Skyforge Steel sword?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived