Who's the best guy to marry in Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Who's the best guy to marry in Skyrim?

User Info: nyckitty

nyckitty
5 years ago#1
Topic...
OU, UU or RU Only, 6v6, Lvl 100's, All DW's are cool. Chasity:FC=1721-2604-9583, Yugioh WC 2011:0347-0875-4065 GT: paradoxiam10

User Info: gannon69

gannon69
5 years ago#2

Farkas is a big bear, if you marry him you're sure to be treated like one of his cubs.

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
5 years ago#3
I see you used the word "bear"...
Mistletoeh is moddable. I feel honored.

User Info: DrJawless

DrJawless
5 years ago#4
My female Nord married the Orc blacksmith in Markath who works directly for the Jarl.

His shop only sells/buys weapons, but it's perfect for my orc-loving Nord roleplay. The best guy would be a general store kind of fella.
The irrefutable Grand Master of Random Knowledge
Also known as crazy man down the street wearing pants on his head.

User Info: nyckitty

nyckitty
5 years ago#5
DrJawless posted...
My female Nord married the Orc blacksmith in Markath who works directly for the Jarl.

His shop only sells/buys weapons, but it's perfect for my orc-loving Nord roleplay. The best guy would be a general store kind of fella.

Cool, sounds like a match. Might be beneficial him working with the Jarl and all.
OU, UU or RU Only, 6v6, Lvl 100's, All DW's are cool. Chasity:FC=1721-2604-9583, Yugioh WC 2011:0347-0875-4065 GT: paradoxiam10

User Info: Pink_Mage

Pink_Mage
5 years ago#6
Did anyone else get a crush on Farengar Secret-Fire and his snarkiness? Too bad he's totally married to his job.
A great man once said a few things...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Who's the best guy to marry in Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived