Why do people keep asking me if I'm sick?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why do people keep asking me if I'm sick?

User Info: GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito
5 years ago#1
As I walk around Whiterun, NPCs keep saying things like "Oh, you don't looks so well!" "Are you feeling OK?"

But as far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with me. My health is full. The General Stats page says I've contracted 0 diseases. Why does everyone think I'm sick?

The only thing unusual about my status is that my Stamina is boosted for some reason, which I also can't figure out.

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#2
Check magic, active effects.

You prolly have a disease, hit up a shrine or cure disease potion.

User Info: GeneralKenobi85

GeneralKenobi85
5 years ago#3
Check Active Effects in the magic section maybe. Though if it was a disease it should have shown up in the stats section.
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>

User Info: JohnnySomething

JohnnySomething
5 years ago#4
Oh my bad, speed read your post.

Are you a werewolf? They say general stuff about that.

User Info: Wstonefi

Wstonefi
5 years ago#5
Active Effects should list your disease, as well as whatever is boosting your stamina.

User Info: Vexse

Vexse
5 years ago#6
Go talk to the woman in the alchemist shop in whiterun and get some medecine from here, then they wil stop.
Also check if your armour has any stamina echancing enchantments.

User Info: GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito
5 years ago#7
Ah, I see. It appears I have contracted "Rockjoint".

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
5 years ago#8
On one of my files, the alchemist lady in Whiterun says I look "pale" no matter what. I tried sleeping, had no diseases, 0 active effects, etc. but she still says I'm pale.

It's either a glitch or just simply some peoples obligatory "werewolf" line.

OR she says that to everyone, trying to make a quick buck off you selling cure disease potions. I can't recall having ever talked to her on my new character... if she says it I'm gonna kill her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.

User Info: Wstonefi

Wstonefi
5 years ago#9
The alchemist in Whiterun says you look sick no matter what. I think it's supposed to be like that; it's part of her character. She's trying to trick you into buy Cure Disease potions from her.

User Info: the_killer_6666

the_killer_6666
5 years ago#10
I had "Brain Rot" for like 50 hours.
Earthquake on the east coast, east coasters freak out. Blizzard in Los Angeles, west coasters will freak out. Tsunami in the mid-west, earth will freak out.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why do people keep asking me if I'm sick?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived