You see a Thalmor Justicar patrol with a prisoner. What do you do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You see a Thalmor Justicar patrol with a prisoner. What do you do?

User Info: robospider

robospider
5 years ago#31
Kill The Thalmor, then give the prisoner what the Thalmor were carrying.
You ever notice how the Hylian shield blocks everything? I want some armor made outta that.
NINJA'D since 2007

User Info: Elec Man EXE

Elec Man EXE
5 years ago#32
A. And then I accidentally get too close, end up pissing them off, and they send out a Thalmor murder squad to kill me later.
Master of Electricity

User Info: arcainen

arcainen
5 years ago#33
I saw them on a road and talked to them and made them very mad! Got good armor from them lol.
Torak

User Info: mexystud

mexystud
5 years ago#34
I just started riding a horse, and it seems like I'm running into Thalmor/Imperial patrols exponentially more often than when I'd go on foot.

Anyone else experience this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOpsbAUEe90
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2nrppo5.jpg

User Info: NorwegianTaxman

NorwegianTaxman
5 years ago#35
I started out trying to save the prisoner and even gave him some decent weapons and armor but he never equipped any of it and always died anyways so eventually I just said "**** it" and killed em all everytime I see them, sometimes I talk to the Thalmor just to piss em off.

User Info: Godly_Goof

Godly_Goof
5 years ago#36
I always wipe out the Thalmor patrols, camps, etc. Damn Thalmor are almost as douchey as every single Dark Elf in Morrowind if you arent a Dark Elf
"The only people who fear darkness are those who are still standing in the light"

User Info: stan_boyd

stan_boyd
5 years ago#37
I leave them be, the empire deserves to lose this war.

User Info: Silvrus

Silvrus
5 years ago#38
NorwegianTaxman posted...
I started out trying to save the prisoner and even gave him some decent weapons and armor but he never equipped any of it and always died anyways so eventually I just said "**** it" and killed em all everytime I see them, sometimes I talk to the Thalmor just to piss em off.

I actually had one of those prisoners show up at the Thieve's Guild after I had freed him.

User Info: mexystud

mexystud
5 years ago#39
Silvrus posted...
NorwegianTaxman posted...

I actually had one of those prisoners show up at the Thieve's Guild after I had freed him.

Really? How could you tell it was him? Was he a named prisoner, or did he still show up as "Stormcloak soldier"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOpsbAUEe90
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2nrppo5.jpg

User Info: VasDeferens

VasDeferens
5 years ago#40
D. Other

I met one party early on and I just.... followed them. That's right. They started around the Pelagia farm and I saw them on the way to report the dragon attack on Helgen to the Jarl of Whiterun and I decided to trail them, curious as to where they were going. It turned out to be a good decision, because I leveled up several times and also leveled up my Sneak and some combat skills. Those Thalmor took care of random encounters like wolf dens, DB assassins and bandits .

Eventually they ended up in Solitude, but they helped me discover several new locations that I can fast travel to, so thanks Thalmor patrol, lol .
Honest gold for honest work .
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. You see a Thalmor Justicar patrol with a prisoner. What do you do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived